Dear Everyone,
I'm sorry for Saw 3D. I'll admit the series still has so many unanswered questions, but if I have to go through another Eye popping 3D shit stain to find out what the after credits scene in Saw 6 with Corbett meant....I'll just imagine an ending instead.
This movie is easy to imagine for anyone who hasn't seen any Saw movie. Imagine every stereotype about the series you have: Needless violence, no story, made for crazed teens so they can see boobs and gore. That's what Saw 3D was. A pitiful "final chapter".
The traps- The opening trap has NOTHING to do with the story. It's not referenced anywhere else in the movie, and it does not have any explanation why it is needed. The Car trap, which has some importance, is presented sloppily with some of the worse dialogue known to man. Bobby's traps are good, although story wise they had to have been built in a about a day which is pretty fucking crazy for a former cop to do.
| Although this movie sucked... This picture is pretty funny |
The acting- Chad Donella...I want to ask you something. I know I'm only a lonely blogger, but can you please never act again. EVER. You are one of the worst actors I have ever seen. You couldn't even be a good porn actor! But there is a positive note! Remember Tanedra Howard from Saw 6? Well she must have taken some acting less cause she's one of the strongest actors in this movie. I have to congratulate her!
The writing- I HATE YOU Patrick Melton AND Marcus Dunstan. Your dialouge was just the worst. "Crazier than a sack of cats." You do know this is a horror movie not a children's movie right?
The ending- They promised they would close the series but leave a little room for a sequel...they decided to blow up that fucking room. I won't be surprised if they make a Saw 8, that ending was just begging for a sequel. Which is depressing for a "Final Chapter"
So overall I'm going to pretend the series ended with Saw 6, as there is very little at all to redeem from this movie.
My Grade- F+
Rotten Tomatoes: Crtics- 9% RT users- 60%
Rotten Tomatoes: Crtics- 9% RT users- 60%
No comments:
Post a Comment