Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Saw 6

Saw 6 Review:

Saw 6 in my opinion was one of the better 'later' Saws. It's reasons for putting people in traps varied from HE DESERVED IT to Wait, he was in it for smoking? And the traps had fair symbolism though.

Good: Traps + Reasoning: I noticed a trend here. The people who deserved to be in the traps had the best traps happen. Carousel Trap, Steam Trap, The Hydrochloric Acid Trap. Reasons being: Starved people out of insurance, cheated people out of coverage, and managed both these things.

Bad: Traps + Reasoning: I also noticed the stupid traps had stupid reasoning to put them in them. You Smoke? Oh, well you get your lungs and body crushed. Commit Fraud (I know it's bad, but to DIE FOR IT??? No sir!)? You chop off your arm or all your fat. Have no family or have a family? Yeah, you're gonna hang.

The Ending: Now I know Jigsaw was a master of prediction but there is no bloody way he could have figured this out. The chances of the guy making it to the door were minimal and if he didn't then he would die and the people kidnapped would have no reason to be there. And was the trap Hoffman was put in supposed to kill him or force him to survive. I don't know.

Overall: I loved seeing those Healthcare Insurance Workers suffer. Which is why I liked this movie.

My Grade is: B-

-Yep. No quotes-

-Fogarty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog