I'll get strait to the point. No matter what they put in as fluff, I am incredibly bored by any cooking show whether made by Pixar or Cooking Network (whatever it's name it)
Pro: Ok, I got to admit. The computer generated graphics were nice.
Bad: French: Wow, the french. Where do I start... Oh yeah, one of the greatest stereotypes is not here... They never surrendered to anyone! (I know what you were thinking of... And that too).
The Actions: Cooking... Cooking... Smelling... Cooking... Hitting a rat... Cooking...
The Antagonists: A short frenchman and a pompous critic won over by food. Couldn't they have made it a bit less expected?
Story: Weak. Lifeless. Boring.
Overall: Incredibly boring that dragged on a bit too long.
Grade: D
-Fogarty
"I'm naming my first car the Pimpmobile. 'Always keeps head and hands below waist level.'"
-Anonymous Friend
No comments:
Post a Comment