Now I would like to get a few things out of the way. One, I hate musicals. Two, I love NPH. Three, I love the Internet. Two out of three make this 'movie' a great Internet 'movie'.
Good: Jokes: Musicals usually have really cheesy jokes and the blog did not differ from that. It DID differ on the jokes said. They were typical NPH humor, watch a couple things with him in it and you'll know what it means.
Music: Thank god, the music was alright. Don't get me wrong, I hated the love songs but there were three songs that I positively adored! (Yes I am strait)
Ending: I thought it would be a 'Boy gets girl, bad guy goes away' ending like SO many musicals are, but this one was original, funny and a bit sad. Original, boy doesn't get girl (sorry for spoilers). Funny, seeing a guy cry on a therapist couch makes you laugh. Sad, boy... Damn this one is hard to explain. Just see it.

Bad: Love songs: OUCH! MY EARS! I had to mute this to get through it due to the fact that they just HURT SO MUCH!
Moist: What the fuck? This character came out of nowhere and left me cringing with what his purpose was (Getting people moist is not a purpose)
Overall: I liked it. Simple enough. If you want to see it, just go onto Youtube.
My grade is: A
-Fogarty
"It's a MAGICAL lightbulb!"
-Me to Airport Security (Not one of the best ideas)
No comments:
Post a Comment