Sunday, October 10, 2010

Epic movie review of a not epic movie

Epic Movie, to put it nicely, is basically a car crash in film form. You want to look away! But parts of you want to stay just to tell that one annoying guy at work/school/street corner that their favorite movie was a steaming pile of crap.
I was told by someone releated to Fogarty (Fogarty would like to add that they are not related by blood) that this movie was hilarious! And I made the mistake of actually believing him! Don't worry my fantastic readers, I ignore this person now and pretend like he was never born...
So now onto what's good in the movie: Nothing
So now onto what's bad in the movie: Everything
Hmm this was an easy review so to make up for it I'm going to post a picture of a cat
-Wilson
It's Catday!!
My Grade: F-
Rotten Tomatoes: Crtics-2% RT Users- 38% (what's wrong with people)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog