
So every week on Saturday, Wilson and I will write an opinion piece about something that is happening in movie news. This week I will focus on how the first part of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will NOT be shot in 3D for they have run out of time.
First, I am getting fucking sick of 3D movies. Ever since Avatar, they've been popping up like genital warts. And there's no cure for them (unlike the warts) since people think "Oooohhhhh... Pretty" (Also unlike Genital warts)
Second, I actually did want to see this movie in 3D, because of the one nude scene... I mean damn, nothing would have been more amazing. Apart from that, I'm pretty apathetic to it being in 2D. After all, since it has a plot it does not need Avatar graphics (Oh snap).
That's all for now, I'm leaving this one fairly short because you can just read about it here:
-Fogarty
"Hey dad, since you're not a woman, I can ask how much you weigh"
"Yeah, but since I'm not a woman I honestly don't know"
No comments:
Post a Comment