Friday, June 24, 2011

Cars 2: Pixar's first bomb

Thank god I made Friday's movie news day! Seriously Pixar making a bad movie is the biggest news to hit the world since V-day back in 1945.  If you've been living under a rock or just haven't been paying attention to the lack of critics compliments in the cars 2 trailer, Cars 2 is bad (35% on rotten tomatoes). Now I personally haven't seen it yet and as faithful readers of this blog you all should know I don't always agree with critics (see Super 8 review). But then again I predicted this one would be bad way back at the beginning of this year and I'm honestly not surprised by this. Maybe I'll see this weekend just to judge or just pop in a good DVD and review a good movie...

I did read an interesting article about what Pixar can do to move on from this bomb. If you want to read just follow the link below
http://www.cinemablend.com/new/5-Ways-Pixar-Can-Move-On-From-The-Critical-Failure-Of-Cars-2-25386.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog