Monday, June 13, 2011
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo Trailer Review
The "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" trailer debuted on the internet very recently. This movie is a remake of the highly successful and critically acclaimed European movie of the same name. Oh yea it's also based off some book series but come on! who reads books now a days?
This trailer seems to be hoping you've heard of the movie, the books, or know that David Fincher (Fight Club, The Social Network) is the director. IF you know that coming into the trailer, well the trailer works to an extent....It did get me pumped up (probably the techno music they played) and did let me know the movie is still going to be released (random clips means the movie must be done shooting) but did it tell me anything about the movie? NO! All I know about this movie is that a girl has a dragon tattoo and for a movie about a girl with a dragon tattoo James Bond (Daniel Craig) sure is in it a fuck load. I don't really know much else about it...I mean I could easily Google it, but shouldn't a movie trailer at least tell me why I should give a flying fuck about the movie? Although the red band trailer (attached to the Hangover 2) did tell me some bonus things: side boobs and bloody headshots will play a big part in the story
I KNOW!! I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED NOW!!!*
*Although I actually am excited mostly because David Flincher is directing it and he hasn't made a bad movie ever**
** Alien 3 doesn't count that was a long time ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment