3 new dvds come out this week, I would feel sad to say I haven't seen any of these films but I have taste in movies and these movies looked like shit (and got shit reviews). So this week, I will recommend movies that would be better to watch then this crap.
Up first-Battle LA, An alien movie where the alien wins, oh fuck they probably get strep throat or some shit and lose in some quick Hollywood write off. This one is pretty easy, you should all watch District 9 at least 9 times before you even consider Battle: LA. District 9 is a beautiful movie that got over shadowed by Avatar. It was easily the best movie of 2009 and should be watched by everyone, even if you're not that into Sci-fi.
Next-Hall Pass: Owen Wilson (not counting the new Woody Allen movie) has been in shit ever since he tried to kill himself. I could make a joke here but I like Owen Wilson and he doesn't deserve that kind of crap (and anyway I only like making dead celebrity jokes with Heath Ledger but that's because most of his movies were sleep inducing) So what film should you see instead of Hall Pass? How about the Farley brothers (directors of this film) other movie "There's something about Mary"? or fuck it just watch District 9 again
Finally-Red Riding Hill: This movie should have been a homerun (for me at least). A twilight rip-off from the director of Twilight 1 (one of the funniest movies ever if you don't take it seriously) that features hot werewolves (go Jacob). Sadly this film was considered a boring mess. It's sad but at least we can all watch Twilight 1 and 3 (new moon was shit don't watch it) over and over again to make up for it....OR we could watch Twilight 1, District 9, and Twilight 3 and make it a movie marathon! Aww fuck that sounds great!
Next Week on Dvd review I'll review-The Eagle and The Adjustment Bureau...fuck I didn't see those either well I guess I'll watch Adjustment Bureau. But next week I'll probably focus on why Matt Damon is hot and that women should stop fucking loving Channing Tatum. He's a shit actor anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment