Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Human Centipede 2 Banned in the UK

It looks like my dream parody movie "Human Fuckapede" has been stolen from me...by the writers of the original Human Centipede. For some reason it's been banned in UK. This is weird because normally we’re the country who over reacts when a nipple appears on screen (see any unrated version of a pg-13 movie). Let me just read this article and I'll be right back...
http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Human-Centipede-Sequel-Banned-In-UK-Due-To-Graphic-Sexual-Depravity-25075.html
WHAT THE FUCK!! Did you read that? Yea some dude masturbates with sandpaper. I guess to make his wood sharper...but its ok. This just raises up a better question, one not raised by the article. Will this even be released in the theatres here stateside? I looked up masturbating on Jini.com's movie database. I came up with 131 options!! I don't think any of these options even include sandpaper. Seriously! What happens if it gets banned here? How am I going to be visually raped? Oh wait Michael Bay is still making movies right? I guess I'll go see that crappy transformers movie instead…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog