Monday, June 13, 2011

Super 8 Trailer Review

Bloody hell what's with all the Alien movies nowadays. Especially involving Area 51, I mean come the fuck on, could we get an Alien movie that doesn't involve DC, Roswell or Area 51 from this decade?

Getting back to the trailer, ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCRQQCKS7go ) this reminds me a shitload of Cloverfield and ET mushed together. Cloverfield because of the camera work (the movie is named after the type of camera, subtle?) and ET because the kids want to find out what's going on.

As we all know, Cloverfield sucked more dick than a prison bitch yet E.T... I can't think of a sensual comparison between the two. E.T. was amazing. But I think it's gonna do good because we can tell the Alien will be a good guy, just from the trailer. And nothing appeals to the public more than a friendly Alien. I was pumped up to see it until I saw this particular trailer, I was hoping for a 'The Crazies' type movie. But I might just see it, I dunno.

-Fogarty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog